The 3rd Thoracic Aortic Disease Summit will be held July 9-10, 2014 at the Lord Baltimore Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland, just prior to The Marfan Foundation Annual Meeting on July 10-14. The 1st and 2nd Thoracic Aortic Disease Summit were held in September 2009 and August 2012 and brought together prominent clinical, translational and basic scientists who presented research on disease etiology, pathogenesis, progression and treatment. A third meeting is now needed to continue sharing new findings from GenTAC and the research community, to discuss the current advances regarding disease pathogenesis, progression, and treatment and to identify future directions for both GenTAC and the field.
Several exciting sessions and panel discussions are planned for presenting a wide range of clinical and basic science research with respect to aortic disease. These include:
- Findings from GenTAC
- Genetics and Developmental Aspects of Thoracic Aortic Disease
- Thoracic Aortic Disease Mouse Models: What they teach us?
- Natural History, Clinical History, and Medical Management of Thoracic Aortic Disease
- Clinical Trials and Cohort Studies
- Imaging and Surgical Outcomes
Click here to register.
Click here to submit an abstract.